OP Products Detect-A-Leak
Detects leaks in anything that can be tested with air or gas pressure. Just daub on and look for bubbles.
Lined cap and stainless steel applicator prevent rust and sediment build-up. Instantly finds gas and air pressure leaks with a non-corrosive formula and the included 4" dauber.
Gas Leak Detector Fluid:
56875 2-oz Stray #02176
50270 8-oz. Bottle #02126
50271 1-Gallon Bottle #02136
Safe-T-Alert 30 Series Classic LP Gas Detectors
Features include: Intelecheck Circuit eliminates false alarms caused from momentary exposure to LP Gas, aerosol cleaners, hair spray and other flammable gases. Long life, self cleaning sensor. Micro circuit technology saves precious battery power. 46 milliamp (.046 amp.) current draw.
- Meets RV standard ANSI A119.2 as required by the RVIA. Loud 85dB alarm alerts you to the pressence of LP Gas and Natural Gas.
- Test/Reset button can be used to temporarily silence alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions with one touch. No dangerous gas required.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will realarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Built for the extreme RV environment
- Power 12 VDC, operational range 8-16 volts. Operational temperature range: -40°F to +150°F (-40°C to +66°F).
- UL listed for recreational vehicles and unconditioned areas to detect LP gas/propane and natural gas.
- 1-yr. limited warranty.
Recess Case 6.5"W x 2.875"H x 1.25" D:
57461 Almond #30-442-P-AL
57462 Brown #30-422-P-BR
56870 White #30-422-P-WT
Safe-Alert LP Gas & Carbon Monixide Alarm
Fits Most Cut Outs for Flush Mount LP Gas Leak Detectors Including Fleetwood & Winnebago's
- Meets 5/1/2011 requirements set by RVIA for CO alarms and Propane Detectors.
- Test/Reset Butotn - Mute alarm during ventilation. tests both alarms functions with one touch. No dangerous gas required.
- Both alarms are fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Both sensors continue to work during an alarm.
- 12 Volt - Hard Wired Model precents accidental disconnection.
- UL listed for Recreational Venhicles and Unconditioned Areas for Carbon Monixide and Propane.
35 Serices Dual Carbon Monoxide & Propane Gas Alarm Specifications:
- Dual UL Listing Propane - UL 1484 RV Gas Detectors.
- UL Listing Carbon Monoxide UL 2034 RV Carbon Monoxide Alarms.
- CSA Listed.
- Supply and Current Draw 12 vDC 108 mA @ 12 vDC.
- Operational Voltage: 12 Volt +/- 15% - Low voltage power warning alarm @ 7 volts.
- Case Size - 6.375"W x 2.875"H x 1.25"D - Fits Safe-T-Alert Model 30-442 Cut Out.
Dual Alarm, LP Gas & CO Alarm:
50002 Brown #35-742-BRN
50001 White #35-742-WH
Camco Gas Leak Detector
Help protect your RV from gas leaks. Gas Leak detector bubbles at the problem area when gas is escaping. 8-oz. bottle. Dim. (package): 5.75" H x 4.75" W x 9" L.
57613 Gas Leak Detector w/Sprayer, 8-oz. bottle #10324
Safe-T-Alert Mini Series LP Gas Alarm
Meets requirements set by RVIA for LP Gas Alarms on RVs. Features:
- Test/Reset Button - mute alarm during ventilation. Tests all detector functions with one touch. No dangerous test gas required.
- Wide operational range, 8 to 16 volts avoids most low voltage alarms.
- Alarm is fully operational during mute cycle and will re-alarm if hazardous conditions recur.
- Easy quick slide installation on mounting bracket.
- Built for the extreme RV environment. UL listed for Recreational Vehicles and Unconditioned Areas.
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Operating temperature: -31°F to +150°F D.
- Power supply and current draw: 12-vDC, 75mA. Alarm Point: <25% LEL of propane and methane.
57256 Mini Propane Alarm, White
Atwood Gas Alarm
Easy to read digital display clearly indicates CO levels. The Atwood Battery Powered CO Alarm incorporates sophisticated electronic components to protect family members from the dangers of Carbon Monoxide. Updates CO level readout every 15 seconds. Uses 3 "AA" batteries (not included). 5.5" x 1.625".
Digital Display Model (Shown):
57006 CO Alarm #32519
Non-Digital Display Model:
56988 CO Alarm #32521